Magneti Marelli All Makes Oil Filters provide optimum protection for the engine, with a high efficiency media that absorbs and traps dirt and solid particles. Following on trends set forth by the automakers, these premium filters – which meet OE fit and function – are smaller in height and diameter than many standard aftermarket filters, making them more environmentally friendly and easier to store while providing equal or better performance. Featuring a bypass valve for cold weather startups, an anti-drainback valve (where OE applications call for it) for dry starts and rubber seal gaskets that protect against leaks, these filters provide the ultimate in engine protection.
When changing the oil filter, also consider changing the air and cabin air filter regularly to get the most out of your car and your comfort.
- Bypass valve reduces risk of oil starvation during cold weather startups*
- High efficiency media traps harmful contaminants and provides protection to vital engine parts
- Anti-drainback valve protects engine from dry starts*
- Rubber seal gasket protects against leaks and reduces friction for easier installation
- Reduced/Consolidated filter diameters and height following OE trend for adopting oil filter size standardizations while still meeting the desired fit and function.
- Environmentally friendly due to less raw material usage
2012 Filters Application Guide
MAGNETI MARELLI AFTERMARKET N.A.